Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited has uploaded BSNL Syllabus 2019 on official site. BSNL is conducting an examination for 300 Management trainee posts. Closing date of online registration for BSNL MT Examination 2019 is 26.01.2019. Date of BSNL Management trainee Examination is 17.03.2019. Candidates must download BSNL Management Trainee syllabus 2019 for better preparation. Participants can get collect all details related to BSNL MT Syllabus 2019 from the given article below.
Fresh Update as on 25.01.2019: The Department will be closing the online registration after that they will be taking the written exam. Candidates can download their BSNL Syllabus 2018 from here before the exam.
Fresh Update as on 18.01.2019: We have mentioned the subject wise BSNL Syllabus as given below. Candidates must download the BSNL MT Exam Syllabus before the exam date.
Fresh Update as on 10.01.2019: Applicants can go through the BSNL Syllabus from here for good preparation. The Department will be soon conducting the written exam for Management Trainee posts.
Fresh Update as on 05.12.2019: The Department will be announcing the exam date very soon on its site. Applicants can download their BSNL Exam Syllabus from here for doing the good preparation.
Fresh Update as on 21.12.2018: Applicants who are going to appear in the exam can download the BSNL Syllabus 2018 from here. In this, you can check the subject wise BSNL MT Exam Syllabus 2018 as given below.
Important Details For BSNL Management Trainee Examination 2019 | BSNL Syllabus 2019
Name of Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Well known as: BSNL
No. of Seats Available: 300 posts
Post Name: Management Trainee
Name Of Exam: BSNL Management Trainee Exam
Job Category: Govt. Jobs
Category: BSNL Syllabus
Mode of Exam: Written Exam, Group Discussion & Interview
Job Location: All over India
Official Website: bsnl.co.in
Important Dates To Remember For BSNL Examination 2019 – BSNL Exam Syllabus 2019
BSNL Recruitment 2018 Notification no.: 74-1 (2)/2018-Rectt
Notification release date: 11.12.2018
Starting date of filling registration form for BSNL: 26.12.2018
Last date for submission of online application form: 26.01.2019
The date for online assessment process: 17.03.2019
How Can I Get Selected For BSNL Management Trainee Examination 2019? BSNL Syllabus
Department will go to conduct a written exam for management trainee post. Participants who are appearing for BSNL Exam 2019 will be looking for the syllabus. For MT post, there will be selected on the basis of written exam, group discussion & interview. Firstly, the department will conduct a written exam of all applied candidates. Aspirants who qualify in written exam will get called for group discussion and in last for a personal interview. Final selection of applicants will get based on the merit list of marks obtained in all test. To get rest of information regarding selection criteria candidate may visit official notification of BSNL Syllabus 2019 given below.
BSNL Examination Pattern 2019 | BSNL MT Syllabus :
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will conduct an examination for Management Trainee posts. BSNL MT Exam 2019 written exam will be of the objective type in nature. The BSNL Exam will get based on management aptitude, Cognitive Ability, & Technical knowledge. BSNL Management Trainee Exam 2019 duration will be 3 hours. The examination will take 450 marks. For further more details about BSNL Exam Pattern 2019, applicants can check the below section:
BSNL MT Exam Pattern 2019 For the Written Exam :
- Management Aptitude: 150 marks
- Cognitive Ability: 150 marks
- Technical knowledge: 150 marks
What Is BSNL Syllabus 2019? Subject Wise BSNL MT Syllabus 2019
Participants going to appear in the examination must download BSNL Exam syllabus 2019 for better preparation. Applicants can get the subject wise proper syllabus from here:
BSNL Management Trainee Syllabus 2019 For Management Aptitude – BSNL Syllabus 2019 :
- General Management
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial economics
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Telecom knowledge
- Current events of national and international importance
BSNL Exam Syllabus 2019 For Cognitive Ability – BSNL MT Syllabus 2019:
- Quantitative ability & data sufficiency
- Reasoning (e.g. analytical, logical, critical reasoning)
- Verbal ability
- reading comprehension and analysis
BSNL Management Trainee Syllabus 2019 For Technical knowledge – BSNL Syllabus 2019:
- Materials and Components
- Physical Electronics
- Electronics Devices and ICs
- Signals and Systems
- Network theory
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Control Systems
- Communication Systems
- Microwave Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Power Electronics
Applicants can get rest of details about subject wise BSNL Syllabus 2019 from the official notification mention in the links section.
How Can Download BSNL Syllabus 2019? BSNL Management Trainee Syllabus 2019
Participants must download BSNL MT syllabus 2019 for better preparation. Applicants can get steps of download BSNL Exam Syllabus 2019 from here:
- Firstly, Aspirant must login to the official portal i.e. bsnl.co.in.
- After that, the candidate should search for the link of BSNL Exam Syllabus 2019
& Click on it.
- Read complete BSNL MT Exam Syllabus 2019
- Save & Download syllabus to their devices.
- Candidate can also take print out of BSNL Syllabus 2019 for best
Important Links For BSNL Syllabus 2019
Conclusion: BSNL Syllabus 2019 notification is published on its official website. Aspirants can read or download BSNL MT Syllabus 2019 from the article as given above. Written Examination Date for BSNL Management Trainee is 17.03.2019.
Hey Friends, Are you looking Exam Syllabus for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy? Here is news for you. A few days ago, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released the notification for 996 Junior Accounts Officer post. The department will conduct the written exam for selecting the candidate on Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) post. All applied candidate who are willing to participate in BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam can check BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017. It is has been uploaded on Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited official website. For complete details of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF, you can check below.
General Details of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 | Check भारत संचार निगम कनिष्ठ लेखा अधिकारी एग्जाम डेट
|Name of Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Also Known As||BSNL|
|Total No. of Post||996|
|Name of Post||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)|
|Exam Name||BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam 2017|
|Date of Examination||5th November, 2017|
|Category||BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017|
Brief Details of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Notification 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released the notification for 996 post of Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy. Online registration has start from 11.09.2017. All eligible candidate can do registration till the last date 15.10.2017. After the completion of registration process, department will conduct the written examination for selecting on Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) post. This examination will be conduct on 5th November, 2017. If you know about BSNL Exam Syllabus PDF, you can check information which is provided below.
Selection Criteria & Exam Pattern for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (कनिष्ठ लेखा अधिकारी) Jobs 2017
As per notification of BSNL Recruitment, selection of candidate for Junior Accounts Officer Jobs will be based on Written Exam and Interview. Those candidate who shortlist in written examination will be called for Interview. For the candidate’s help, here we are providing Exam Pattern for Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy. It is a necessary document according to the exam perspective. With the help of exam pattern, you can get an idea of question framing & design. Thus, the applicant who are willing to participate in Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy can check BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus 2017 which is available below.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017
BSNL Junior Account Officer Examination will conduct online comprising the objective type of Multiple Choice. It will consist two papers i.e Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I will consist the question of General English & General Aptitude/ General Awareness subjects.
- Paper-II will consist the question of Financial Management/ Cost Accounting / Tax and Commercial Laws subject.
- A total of 300 question will consist in examination.
- Duration of each paper will be 03 Hours.
- There will be no negative marking for each wrong answer.
|1.||Written Exam||Paper-I||General English||100||100||03 Hours|
|General Aptitude/ General Awareness||50||50|
|2.||Paper-II||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting / Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||03 Hours|
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 | Check Bharat Sanchar Nigam Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern PDF @ bsnl.co.in
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 is available here. Those candidate who are willing to take part in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Junior Accounts Officer Exam can check Exam Pattern & Syllabus. It is a important document according to the exam point of view. With the help of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus, you can do study in proper way or score the highest marks in examination. So the candidate’s help we are providing you, BSNL Exam Syllabus PDF. It will consist the following subject :
- General English : 100 Marks (Short Answer / Objective Type)
- General Aptitude/ Awareness : 50 Marks (Objective Type)
- Financial Management
- Cost Accounting
- Tax and Commercial Laws
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus For Paper-I
General English Topics
- Comprehension of given passage and grammar
General Awareness & Aptitude/ Awareness Topics
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Mental Ability
- Test of Reasoning & Quantitative Technique.
BSNL JAO Syllabus for Paper-II
Financial Management/ Cost Accounting / Tax and Commercial Laws Topics
I. Advance Accounting
- Company Accounts Introduction, share & debentures etc.
- Company Accounts, final Accounts
- Cash and fund flows statements
- Nature, Objective and Basic Principle of Auditing
- Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of document and vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Planning and audit, audit programmes, working paper, audit process
- Valuation of internal controls
- Various Types of Audit
III. Financial Management
- Goals of Financial Management
- Key activities of Financial Management
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Organization of Financial Function
IV. Financial Statements
- Basic concept underlying accounting
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Source and usage of final statements
- Financial topics related to balance received and profit and loss account
- Analysing financial performance
- Financial ratios
- Applications of financial analysis
- Problem in financial statement and analysis
- Break-even analysis and leverages
V. Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises
- Capital Budgeting
- Long term financing
- Working Capital Management
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Financial Management & Control
VI. Bare Acts
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act.
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
Official Link of BSNL Accounts Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF 2017
Download BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017
Conclusion : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has uploaded the exam syllabus for Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy. Those candidate who want to start preparation for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam can check BSNL Exam Syllabus. Download link of PDF of BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 you can check above.