Himachal Pradesh Technical University is inviting HPCET 2017 Application Form from the aspirants. Participants who wish to take admissions into Professional & Technical courses can send online application form. The Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 13th May, 2017. Participants can submit HPTU CET Online Form from 02.03.2017 to 29.04.2017. Applicants can download HIMTU Notification PDF, HPCET Exam Syllabus from the official links given at the end. Remember one thing only successfully submitted application form will be consider for HPTU Exam 2017.
What is the HPCET 2017 Exam Date ? How Can We Fill HPCET Application Form 2017 ?
Applicants who are interested to take part in the UG & PG professional and technical course under Himachal Pradesh TU can fill up the HPCET 2017 Application Form. Below we have described the course offered along with the important dates to fill up the HPTU CET UG-PG Application Form 2017.
Univeristy Name :- Himachal Pradesh Technical University
Test Type :- Entrance Exam
Exam Name :- HP Common Entrance Test
Cadre of Entrance Test :- State Level
Courses Offered :- Professional & Technical
No. of Seats Offered :- Click Here
Professional Course :- MBA, MCA
Technical Course :- B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy
Last Date to Apply Online :- 29.04.2017
Official HPTU webste :- www.himtu.ac.in
Date of HPCET 2017 :- 13th May, 2017
About HPTU 2017 :- The Himachal Pradesh Technical University is also abbreviated as HIMTU or HPTU. It was established under the State Legislative Act-16 of 2010. This university provides admission into Under Graduate & Post Graduate professional and technical courses. Recently it has uploaded the HPCET 2017 Application Form for the participants. Interested candidates can submit their HPTU Online Form 2017 before the last date 29th April, 2017.
Date to Remember for HPCET Online Form 2017 | HPCET B.Tech Application Form 2017
Notification no. Part I
Announcement of HPCET Notification :- 02nd March, 2017
Commencement of online registration process :- 02.03.2017
Last date for submitting the complete filled HPTU B.Tech Application Form :- 29.04.2017
Date of HP CET 2017 :- 13th May, 2017
Shifts :- 03 shifts
01. 09:00 am to 12:00 noon
02. 09:00 am to 11:00 am
03. 02:00 am to 04:00 pm
Declaration of HPCET 2017 Exam Result :- 29th May, 2017
How to Check Eligibility Conditions for HPCET Part I Exam 2017 ? Conditions to Fill HIMTU CET Application Form ?
Before applying for HIMTU 2017 CET Exam participants should check the Eligibility Criteria. It includes Education, Age Limit, Mandate application fees etc. parameters.
Education Qualification to fill HPCET Online Form 2017 :-
Applicants should hold the respective qualification as per the norms stated under All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). Participants applying for HPTU CET 2017 Exam need to passed/appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) as main subjects. The minimum marks obtained in the same qualification should be 45% for Unreserved applicants and 40% for Reserved category.
Course wise HPCET Education Qualification 2017 :-
- B.Tech (Direct Entry) :- Passed/appeared in 12th from recognized education board with Physics & Maths as the compulsory subjects and have obtained minimum 45% marks. (40% marks in case of Reserved category candidates).
- B.Pharm (Direct Entry) :- Passed/appeared in 10+2 (12th) from any recognized education board with Physics & Chemistry as the main subjects along with one subjects i.e. Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational with minimum 45% marks. (40% for reserved category).
- B.Pharm (Ayurveda) :- Applicants should have cleared 10+2 with Physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 45% (40% for reserved category) marks from any recognized university.
- M.Tech :- Candidates should have appeared/passed the Bachelor’s Degree program (BE/B.Tech) in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) from any recognised education board.
- M.Pharmacy :- Appeared or passed the Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) program in Pharmacy with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) from any recognised education board.
- MBA :- Applicants should have appeared or passed the Graduation program with minimum 03 year duration along with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) from any recognized education board.
- MCA :- Participants must have completed or appeared in Bachelor’s Degree program with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) along with 03 year duration from any recognized university.
HPCET Entrance Test 2017 Fees | HPTU CET Registration 2017 Fees :-
The amount of HPCET 2017 Entrance Test is non-refundable i.e. Fees once paid will not be refunded back. The applicants belonging to the SC/ST/BPL category need to pay Rs 1400/- and the other category applicants need to pay Rs 1550/-. Applicants can make the payment of the application fees through Online mode or Offline Mode.
HPTU Common Entrance Test Selection Process | HIMTU CET Method of Selection:-
Applicants who are filling up the HPCET 2017 Application Form will be provided admission into various Professional & Technical course on the basis of Written Test. Final selection of the applicants will be based on the Merit List. Written Test will be conducted in offline mode (penpaper-basedd format) on 13th May, 2017 at 16 examination center. The name of the HPCET 2017 Exam Center is as follows :
- Paonta Sahib
How to Apply for HPCET 2017 Examination ? Steps to Fill HPCET 2017 Application Form ?
Candidates who are filling HPCET 2017 Application Form need to take care of the mandate steps. These steps will help applicants to fill up HPCET M.Tech Application Form 2017. HPTU CET Notification 2017 PDF is available in the official link given at the end. Please read all the information carefully and then Apply Online for HPTU 2017 CET Part I Test 2017.
- First log on the official site of Himachal Pradesh Technical University at himtu.ac.in
- On the home page you will get the link to check E-Brochure of HPCET 2017 Entrance Test.
- Now click on the link and read all the terms and conditions properly.
- After reading all the details go for the HPCET Apply Online link.
- It will ask for Personal Details, Permanent Postal Address, Education etc.
- Now you need to attach Photo & Signature with the HPCET Online 2017 Form.
- Make payment of the application fees with services charges and recheck the details.
- Now submit the application form and on successful submission note down Registation ID and Password.
Conclusion : HPCET 2017 Application Form for admission into Professional & Technical Courses. Last date for sending HPTU Common Entrance Test Online Form is 29.04.2017. Exam will held on 13th May, 2017.