Institute of Liver and Biliary Science, Delhi has released recruitment notification for filling up 488 post of Patient Care Executive, Nurse, Professor, Assistant professor, Assistant Professor & Resident etc. This is good opportunity for those candidate who are searching Jobs in Delhi. Candidate who meet eligibility criteria for ILBS Recruitment 2017 can apply online on or before the last date 31st January, 2017. To know about more details regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process can check below.
About ILBS :Institute of Liver and Biliary Science, Delhi stands for ILBS is autonomous super specialty Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi. The aim of ILBS is that becoming patient care, teaching and research in the field of liver, gall bladder and solid organ transplant. In recently, the ILBS Delhi has invited application for Patient Care Executive, Nurse & Staff Nurse Vacancy. Those candidate who eligible and interested for ILBS Vacancy can submit their application form through online mode on or before the last date. For more details can check below.
Details of ILBS Recruitment 2017 :-
Name of Organization : Institute of Liver and Biliary Science, Delhi
Also Known As : ILBS
Job Category : Govt Jobs
Job Location : Delhi
Total Vacancy : 488
Vacancy Name : Patient Care, Executive, Nurse etc.
Vacancy Details of ILBS Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Junior Patient Care Executive (Nursing) : 101 Post
- Patient Care Executive Nursing (Nursing) : 87 Post
- Nurse : 53 Post
- Junior Nurse : 55 Post
- Junior Staff Assistant : 21 Post
- Other Various Post : 171 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Institute of Liver and Biliary Science (ILBS) Recruitment 2017 :-
Education Qualification : Candidate should have Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery from recognized University to apply for Patient Care Executive Jobs and should have minimum 02 years working experience in any reputed hospital for ILBS Recruitment 2017.
- General Specialties : ENT, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecologist, Psychiatrist, Clinic Psychology.
- Consultant : MD/ MS or equivalent.
- Experience : MD/ MS or equivalent experience – Minimum 07 years after the Post qualification.
- Super Specialties : Opthalmology, Clinical Hematology, CTVS, Interventional Cardiology, Endocrinology, Neuro Surgery, Rheumatology, Clinical Immunology.
- Consultant : DM/ Mch. or equivalent.
- Experience – Minimum 03 years experience after the DM/ M.ch Degree. Preference will be given to Consultant whose residence is within a distance of 15 Km from the Institute.
Age Limit : Candidate age should not exceed from 30 years for Patient Care Executive Jobs. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 03 years for OBC candidate as per Govt. Guidelines.
Application Fee : Candidate who are applying for ILBS Jobs they make payment online using Credit Card or Net Banking facility.
- General/ OBC : Candidate need to pay Rs. 500/-as application fee.
- SC/ ST & Ex-Servicemen : Candidate need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) : No need to pay fee.
Pay Scale : Candidate will be paid Rs. 16, 000/- for Junior Patient Care Executive (Nursing) Jobs and PB-II & GP of Rs. 4600/- for Nurse Jobs. For more details, candidate can check notification form official website of ILBS Delhi.
Selection Process : Candidate will be selected for in ILBS for Junior Patient Care Executive Jobs on the basis of Test/ Interview.
How To Apply for ILBS Recruitment 2017 | Patient Care Executive, Nurse & Staff Assistant Jobs :-
Those candidate who are looking for Patient Care Executive, Nurse & Staff Assistant Jobs in Institute of Liver and Biliary Science, Delhi can apply for ILBS Recruitment 2017. To apply for ILBS Delhi Jobs, you should have follow as mentioned procedure :
- At first, you should log on official website www.ilbs.in.
- Then click on Career Section.
- After it, click on the “ILBS Recruitment 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- Then click on “Apply online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned images of Photo & Signature in it.
- Then you should deposit the fee.
- After it, click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application for future use.
Important dates for ILBS Delhi Jobs 2017
Last date for Submission of Online Application : 31st January, 2017
Important links for ILBS Delhi Vacancy 2017
Click here for Advertisement Notification
Conclusion : ILBS Recruitment 2017 has issued for filling up vacancy of Patient Care Executive, Nurse & Staff Assistant. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for ILBS Delhi Jobs can submit application form though online on or before the last date 31st January, 2017.