Looking for Jobs in Indian Navy Department? If yes then this is great news for all. Recently Indian Navy has released Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 notification on the official website. Through this, the board is going to recruit 121 Pilot, Observer & other posts. Online registration will start from 18.05.2019 for Indian Navy Pilot Vacancy 2019. The application form will be filled for Indian Navy Jobs 2019 till the due date which is 29th May 2019. After that department will be selecting the eligible candidates on the basis of For more details read the below article carefully.
Overview of Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2019 | Get Details of Indian Navy Vacancy 2019
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Title||Pilot, Observer & Others|
|Total No. of Vacancy||121 Posts|
|Indian Navy Job Location||Kerala, India|
|Mode of registration||Online Mode Only|
|Last date for submission form||29th May 2019|
What are the Eligible Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019? | Indian Navy PC & SSC Eligibility Details 2019
|Indian Navy Notification Date||18th May 2019|
|Starting Date of filling up the form||18th May 2019|
|Due Date for Indian Navy Vacancy 2019||29th May 2019|
|Date of Examination||Update Soon|
|Release of Result 2019||Update Soon|
|Education Qualifications for Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment||Must be passed Graduation/ Post Graduation/ BE/ B. Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute or University|
|Age Criteria||Should be born between 2nd July 1995 & 1st January 2001|
|Selection Process for Indian Navy Observer Vacancy 2019||On the basis of Written Exam, Personal Interview & Documents Verification|
|Indian Navy Official Notification 2019 PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
Indian Navy PC & SSC Vacancy 2019 Details |Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2019
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] – 24
- PC Education – 24
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] – 24
- SSC X (IT) – 15
- SSC Logistics – 14
- SSC Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) – 08
- SSC Pilot (MR) – 06
- SSC ATC – 04
- SSC Observer – 04
- SSC Pilot (MR) – 03
- SSC Pilot (Other than MR) – 05
What is the Indian Navy Pilot Jobs Application Fee 2019?
The board is provided the mode of submit Indian Navy Online Form Fee in online mode only. Candidates can check the application fee here in category wise.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 205|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Observer Jobs 2019?| Apply Online for Indian Navy PC & SSC Jobs 2019
- First visit the official website of Indian Navy.
- Now go to the Indian Navy Registration 2019.
- Read the details carefully and click on Indian Navy Apply Online link.
- Now enter all required details in Indian Navy Online Form 2019.
- Upload all essential scanned documents online.
- Deposit the Indian Navy Application Fee through online mode.
- At last click on final submit button.
- Now filled Indian Navy Online Form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of it for further reference.
Conclusion: Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 is for 121 Pilot, Observer and other posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply for Indian Navy Pilot Jobs 2019 do it before the last date which is 29.05.2019 at here
The Indian Navy has released a notification for the post of Steward, Chef and Hygienist for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. Those applicants are interested and eligible may apply Online for Indian Navy Steward Vacancy 2017. Candidates should fill Application form from 26.06.2017 to 09.07.2017. More important details like eligibility criteria, Application Process will be given in the below section.
What Are Short Details For Indian Navy Steward Bharti 2017 ? Last Date For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
If you are looking for Indian Navy Admission 2017 then candidates should collect the details from here. Participants can check more information through Indian Navy Notification 2017 on Official Website as given in below details :
Name of Department : The Indian Navy
Name of Vacancy : Steward, Chef and Hygienist
Total Number of Posts : Various Vacancies
Job Location : India
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Official Website : joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Dates For Indian Navy Steward Job 2017 | Indian Navy Admission 2017 :
Opening Date For Application Form : 26.06.2017
Closing Date For Application : 09.07.2017
How Can I Check Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 ?
Those applicants are going to apply for Indian Navy Steward 2017 Job can check eligibilities according as mention below. For more information regarding Indian Navy Admission 2017 through Navy Recruitment Advertisement 2017 :
How Much Age Limit Will Be Allowed For Indian Navy Hygienist 2017 Vacancy? Those candidates are born between 01 Apr 1997 to 31 Mar 2001 will be applicable for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
How Can I Collect Educational Details For Indian Navy Chef 2017 Bharti ? Applicants should have passed Matriculation exam or equivalent from recognised board for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
What Is The Application Fee For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 ? Candidates should pay Rs. 60/- as Fees for the application which will be uploaded from Common Service Centers (CSC).
What Is Selection Procedure For Indian Navy Admission 2017 ? Selection of Participants will be based on Merit List. Merit list will be generate according to the performance of applicants in following Examinations as given here :
- Written Test : The Test Paper will be consists of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge. Written Exam Paper will be contain Multiple Type Questions (MCQs) and paper will be provided in both Languages Hindi/ English. Exam’s duration will be 45 minutes. Applicants are required to passed in all Parts of Written Exam and in aggregate.
- Physical Fitness Test : Physical Fitness Test will be combining of 1.6 Km run in 7 minutes, 20 squats and 10 Push-ups. Candidates must be qualifying in PFT Exam for selection in Indian Navy Steward Recruitment 2017.
- Medical standards : Applicants should have Minimum Height as 150 cm and chest will be required as Minimum 5 cms expansion. Candidates must have Weight which will be depending on applicant’s height and age for Indian Navy Admission 2017.
Participants can check the further details related to Indian Navy Examination through Official Website given in above details.
What Is The Pay Scale For Indian Navy Hygienist 2017 Bharti ? Selected Applicants will be paid as Rs. 14600/- per month at the training period. Defense payment of Rs.21700/- to Rs. 43100/- will be given by the department after training in Level –3. Additional Pay of MSP as Rs. 5200/- plus DA will be given by Indian Navy to the selected candidates.
How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 ? Application process For Indian Navy Steward 2017 Job
Candidates who are filling Indian Navy Application Form for Indian Navy Admission can check the procedure as given below :
- First, You log on Official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Applicants should click on Notification Link.
- Then read the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible then you Open the Registration Form.
- Candidates should fill up all the required details properly.
- You must also uploaded scanned image of photograph with blue background.
- Applicants should uploaded scanned documents with Online form.
- Also making Online Payment of Application Fee with the Form.
- Recheck your Registration Form.
- Then you can submit your Online Form till the last date 09.07.2017.
Important Links For Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 :
Click Here To Download Recruitment Notification of Indian Navy
Apply Online For Indian Navy Vacancy
Conclusion : The Indian Navy has published notice for the vacancies of Steward, Chef and Hygienist for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates may fill Application Form from 26.06.2017 to 09.07.2017.