Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting application form for 98 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor vacancies. This is good opportunity for those candidate searching Faculty Jobs in New Delhi. Candidate who meet eligibility criteria for Faculty Jobs can apply for online for JNU Recruitment 2018. The starting for filling up online application form is 11.02.2018. Interested candidate can submit application form through online mode on or before the last date 14.03.2018.
Latest News on 03.01.2018- Jawaharlal Nehru University has published a JNU Recruitment 2018 Notification 11 Deputy Registrar, Senior Assistant, Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar Posts. Applicants who are interested in JNU Vacancy 2018 should check under given link about Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Date etc.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is a public Central University. It was established in 1969 at in New Delhi. In recently the University has released JNU Recruitment 2018 for 98 Teaching Faculty Jobs. Those candidate who are eligible or interested for Teaching Faculty Jobs can submit application form till the last date 14.03.2017. To know about more details regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process, you check JNU Faculty Jobs Notification 2018 which is mentioned below.
Latest Update on 30.12.2017- Dear Applicants, Jawaharlal Nehru University has published a JNU Recruitment Notification for the applicants who are searching Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi. There are total 90 Professor, Asst. Professor & Associate Professor Posts available. The last date for submission of application form is 29.01.2018. More details about JNU Recruitment 2018 may check given notification.
How To Check Short Description of JNU Recruitment 2018? Jawaharlal Nehru University Jobs
Name of Organization : Jawaharlal Nehru University
Also Known As : JNU
Category : Faculty Jobs
Job Location : New Delhi
Total No. of Post : 98
Name of Post : Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
- Professor : 34 Post
- Associate Professor : 38 Post
- Assistant Professor : 26 Post
What Is Eligibility Criteria for Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy 2018- JNU Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification for JNU Jobs 2018: Those candidate who are applying for JNU Teaching Faculty Jobs they should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
- For Professor Post : Candidate should have done Master’s Degree/ Ph.D Degree in Science including Science Policy or Economics or Engineering or Law in IPR as per rule and Guidelines of UGC. Candidate should have minimum 10 years of experience in Teaching or Research in IPR/ Technology from a recognized University.
- For Associate Professor Post : Candidate should have done Ph.d in concerned of Literature/ Translation & interpretation/ Didactics/ Linguistic/ Culture & Civilization. Candidate should have also minimum 08 years of experience in teaching or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in University.
- For Assistant Post : Candidate should have done Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks and must have cleared in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or CSIR or similar test conducted by UGC like SLET/ SET.
Age Limit for JNU Faculty Vacancy 2018: Candidate who are applying for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Jobs they should have attend minimum age limit as per norms of Department rule.
JNU Recruitment 2018 Application Fee: General & OBC category candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 500/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidate.
Pay Scale of Jawaharlal Nehru University Jobs 2018: After selection, candidate will be paid as mentioned pay scale for JNU Jobs :
- Professor Post : Candidate will be paid Pay Band-4 Rs. 34,700/- to Rs. 67,000/- with AGP Rs. 10,000/-.
- Associate Professor Post : Candidate will be paid Pay Band-4 Rs. 34,700/- to Rs. 67,000/- with AGP Rs. 9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor Post : Candidate will be paid Pay Band-4 Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with AGP Rs. 6,000/-.
Selection Process for JNU Teaching Faculty Jobs 2018: Selection of candidate for JNU Teaching Faculty Jobs will be based on academic qualification & Interview. The post wise, Interview Criterion out of 100 point is followed as :
For Professor & Associate Professor Post :
- Academic Background : 20%
- Research Performance based on API score and quality of publication : 40%
- Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills : 20%
- Interview Performance : 20%
For Assistant Professor Post :
- Academic Record and Research Performance : 50%
- Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills : 30%
- Interview Performance : 20%
How To Apply for JNU Recruitment 2018/ Jawaharlal Nehru University Teaching Faculty Jobs
Jawaharlal Nehru University has released recruitment notification for filling up 98 vacancy of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Teaching Faculty Jobs can apply online for JNU Recruitment 2018. The last date for submission of online application form is 14.03.2017. You may follow as mentioned procedure :
- At first, you should log on Official website www.jnu.ac.in.
- Then check notification of ‘’JNU Recruitment 2018”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- After it, you should click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly without any error.
- Upload the scanned images of Photo & Signature in the application form.
- Recheck all given details.
- Pay the payment of fee.
- After it, you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application form for future use.
What Is The Last Date For Submission of JNU Recruitment 2018 Application Form
JNU Faculty Jobs Advertisement No. RC/03/2017
Starting last date to Apply for Online Application Form : 11.02.2017
Last date for Submission of Online Application Form : 14.03.2017
Short Notification for Jawaharlal Nehru University Jobs 2017
Advertisement Notification for JNU Faculty Jobs 2017
Apply Online for JNU Teaching Faculty Vacancy 2017
Conclusion: Jawaharlal Nehru University has released JNU Recruitment 2018 for 98 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor vacancy. Those candidate who are eligible or interested in JNU Vacancy can submit application form through online mode on or before the last date 14.03.2017.