Dear Parents Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Ministry of Human Resource Development Department has issued prospectus from 03rd September 2016 for JNV Admission 2017. It is inviting the eligible and intelligent students to fill up 598 seats for Class VIth. Parents who want their child to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya can send application forms. Guardians whose child are promoted to VI or promoted to Vth Standard can apply in offline mode (prescribed format). Last date for registration in offline mode is 16th September 2016. So hurry up and send your consent for your child against JNV Selection Test 2017. Details are available on Jawahar Navodaya Official site at jnvfatehabad.org.in.
Parents Check JNV Admission 2017 Parameters :-
Before you go further please check or take a glance on the parameters or criteria of NVS. Below are brief details for JNV Admission 2017 for Class VI students. Guardians are advised to read all the desirables properly and then submit the application forms on the address indicated at the end.
Department :- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Concern Department :- Human Resource Development Department
Total Seats :- 598 (576 + 22**)
Seats Available for :- Class VIth Admission
JNV Official Portal :- www.jnvfatehabad.org.in
JNV Admission 2017 last date :- 16/09/2016
Important Dates for NVS Selection Test 2017-18 :-
Notification No. :- F.No. 1-5/2016-NVS (Exam)
Notification Dated :- 04.04.2016
Registration process last date in offline mode is :- 16.09.2016
JNV Examination Date :- 08th January 2017
Check Eligibility of Your Child for JNV Selection Test 2017-18 :
Parents who are willing to make their child study in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti should note that they have to check the eligibility criteria first in order to apply for JNV Admission 2017. On satisfying the eligibility criteria parents can submit the application forms before 16th September 2016. So here is the eligibility criteria. Take a look :
01. JNV Location :- Only such candidates who are having Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in their District can apply for this admission test. So participants you need to check first the location of NVS or JNV in your District whether it is not or it is there. Then afterwards participants can send their JNV Admission Application Form 2017-18.
02. NVS Admission Age Limit :- A child seeking admission into Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya need to be born before 01.05.2004. He/She should not be born after 30.04.2008. This criteria is meant for all the category i.e SC/ST etc. So it is mandatory that applicants should follow this criteria before applying.
03. JNV Admission 2017 Education Qualification :- The most important aspect we are going to describe you parents is your child’s education. Before applying parents should confirm that their Child must be studying in Class V for the whole session 2016-17. School can be Government/ Government Aided or other recognized institution or schools. Child will be granted admission to Class VI for the session 2017-18 only on the basis of this condition.
Special Note :- A Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class V before 15th September 2016 is not eligible to apply. No student is eligible to appear second time in the examination under any circumstances. Rest of the information is available on the official site of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti website at jnvfatehabad.org.in.
Tell Me the Process to Submit JNV Admission 2017 Application Form ?
It is quite simple to apply for NVS Selection Test 2017-18. Parents or guardians need to read the JNV Admission 2017 prospectus carefully. Afterwards they should check the noteworthy points. Then they should start filling up the JNV Class VI Application Form 2017-18. Keep in mind that the Last Date for registration process is 16th September 2016. Parents should send the NVS Application Form in the offline mode before the last date. Below we have provided some simple steps by which applicants can JNV Admission 2017 Form.
- First Log on the official site of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya at www.jnvfatehabadog.in
- The on the home page Click on the link showing JNV Selection Test 2017-18 prospectus.
- Click on the link and read out the whole notification carefully.
- Now download the Application Form on A4 size white paper only.
- JNV Admission 2017 Application form should be printed in prescribed format only.
- Enter all the details like Personal information, Permanent Postal Address, Education.
- Recheck all the information and affix recent passport size photo and signature.
- Application Form must be filled with Blue or Black Ball Point Pen only in Capital Letter.
Download JNV Admission 2017 Prospectus Click Here
Check JNV Selection Test 2017-18 Application Form Click Here
Click Here to get Undertaking Letter.
Click here to download JNV Class VI Admission Ticket 2017
Conclusion :- JNV Admission 2017 for 598 seats of Class VI admission. Exam will held on 08th January 2017. Last date for sending offline application form is 16/09/2016.