Are you searching for jobs in Karnataka State? Here is a good opportunity for related to KPSC Recruitment 2019. Karnataka Public Service Commission is well known as KPSC which is inviting the candidates to fill the form for 844 FDA & SDA jobs. Interested candidates can apply online through KPSC FDA Recruitment 2019 through the link given below. Online Registration has started from 11.02.2019 for FDA &SDA posts. The last date filling up the online application form will be 12.03.2019. After the online registration process gets over no application form will be accepted for KPSC Vacancy 2019. Candidates can collect more details regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, application fees from the given below article for Karnataka PSC Jobs 2019.
Fresh Update as 21.02.2019 (06:00 PM): Applicants who fill up the application for KPSC Recruitment through the direct link as given below. The Closing date of the online registration will be 12.03.2019 respectively for KPSC FDA Vacancy 2019
Summary For KPSC Recruitment 2019 : KPSC SDA Vacancy Notification Details
|Name of Department||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Job Name||First Division Assistant (FDA), Second Division Assistant (SDA)|
|Total No. of Jobs||844 Posts|
|Nature of Recruitment||Permanent Basis|
|Mode of Registration for KPSC Jobs||Online Application Form|
|Last Date to apply online||12.03.2019|
|Location of Job||Karnataka|
Am I Eligible For KPSC FDA Vacancy 2019? Minimum Qualification & Age Limit For Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date of filling up online form||11.02.2019|
|Closing Date of online registration process for KPSC Recruitment||12.03.2019|
|Opening & Last Date of depositing the application fees||11.02.2019 to 13.03.2019|
|01. First Division Assistant (FDA)||269 Posts (RPC = 219 & HK : 50)|
|02. Second Division Assistant (SDA)||575 Posts (RPC = 494 & HK = 81)|
|Education Qualification For KPSC Jobs||Candidates must holds Inter/PUC/BA/B.Sc from any recognized university|
|Age Limit for Karnataka PSC Vacancy||
|Upper Age Relaxations for KPSC FDA Jobs 2019||
|Selection Process For KPSC Vacancy 2019||
|KPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Karnataka PSC Jobs||Click Here|
Most Frequently Question Asked For KPSC FDA Vacancy 2019 – FAQs For KPSC SDA Recruitment 2019
What Are Easy To Steps To Fill KPSC Recruitment Online Form?
- Candidates have to check KPSC official website i.e kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then need to find the KPSC FDA Jobs 2019 Notification Pdf.
- Click on it. Study the crucial KPSC Recruitment 2019 Advt. carefully.
- Enter up the information asked in the online form.
- Attach the passport size photo & signature in KPSC SDA Recruitment Form.
- Recheck the application form once again.
- Take out the Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2019 form on plane paper.
What Is Application Fees For KPSC FDA Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who belong to unreserved category have to pay to Rs 600/- as application fees for KPSC Jobs. For OBC category candidates need to pay Rs 300/- for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2019.
Which Size of Format will be needed to upload in an online form?
Candidates must upload the photograph of 50 KB. All the application forms will be allowed in JPEG format for KPSC SDA Jobs 2019.
Conclusion: KPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has published on its official website for 844 FDA & SDA Jobs. Applicants can fill up the online application form for KPSC FDA Vacancy 2019 between 11.02.2019 to 12.03.2019.
Essential Details For KPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | Karnataka PSC Group A & B Vacancy 2018-19
Department Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Known as: KPSC
No. of seats available: 491 posts
Post Name: Group A & B
Job Location: Karnataka
Apply Mode: Online
Nature Of Job: Direct Recruitment
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Dates For KPSC Vacancy 2018-19 | Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018-19
Advertisement No. of Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2018: 1/2018
Issue date of KPSC Notification 2018: 06.12.2018
Starting date of online registration to KPSC Recruitment: 17.12.2018
Last Date of filling examination form: 16.01.2019
Closing date for submission of application fee for KPSC Jobs: 17.01.2019
Distribution Of Vacancy For KPSC Group A & B Jobs 2018-19 | KPSC Group A & B Vacancy 2018-19
Total Vacancy: 491 Posts
Name Of Post: Technical & Insurance Posts
Post Wise Classification Of Vacancy For Karnataka PSC Group A & B Recruitment 2018-19
Division Of KPSC Recruitment 2019 – R.P.C:
Total : 381 Posts
- Insurance Medical Officer: 143 Post
- Senior Asst. Director of Horticulture: 08 Posts
- Assistant General Manager: 09 Posts
- Asst. Horticultural Officer: 221 Posts
Division Of Karnataka PSC Group A & B Bharti 2019 – HK:
Total : 110 Posts
- Insurance Medical Officer: 16 Posts
- Asst. Horticultural Officer: 88 Posts
- Chief Librarian: 05 Posts
- Asst. General Manager: 01 Post
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For KPSC Group A & B Jobs 2018-19? Also Check Age Limit For Karnataka PSC Vacancy
Contenders who are going to fill online examination form must fulfill some eligibilities for KPSC Recruitment 2018-19. Some eligibility parameters are given in the below section. Hence, aspirants must read all the details carefully before filling application form for Karnataka PSC Jobs 2018-19.
Required Qualification For KPSC Group A & B Vacancy 2018-19
Participants who are filling online application forms must have Degree of Graduation and Post Graduation from any recognized university. Hence, for more information candidate may visit to the official website from link given below.
Age Limit For Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018-19
Candidates who wants to apply for KPSC Group A & B Jobs should have minimum age as 18 years. Simultaneously, applicants should not have age more than 35 years for KPSC Jobs 2018-19. To get rest of the details regarding age criteria candidate must refer KPSC Recruitment 2018-19 notification from the link given below. Department is also providing upper age relaxation to the reserved category aspirants.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation For KPSC Bharti 2018-19
- Category 2A, 2B : 38 years
- Category 3A, 3B : 38 years
- Category – I : 40 years
- PWD : 40 years
How Can I Get Selected For KPSC Vacancy 2018-19? Application Fee For KPSC Group A & B Jobs 2018-19
Selection Process For Karnataka PSC Jobs 2018-19
Department will going to conduct an Online Test for all the applicants who have filled application forms for KPSC Recruitment 2018-19. Then, final selection of candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in online test. Those participants who have scored well in test will going to be shortlisted by the department. For more information related to selection process, aspirants may go through official notification of KPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2018-19.
Pay Scale For KPSC Jobs | Karnataka PSC Group A & B Jobs 2018-19
Department will going to pay good salary to the candidates who have been selected for KPSC Vacancy 2018-19. Applicants will get paid salary according to the post.
Post wise salary details are given in the below table:
Salary details For KPSC Vacancy – HK :
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Insurance Medical Officer in the Dept.of Employees State Insurance Planning (Medical) Services||₹52,650- 97,100|
|Asst.Horticulture Officer in the Dept.of Horticulture||₹40,900- 78,200|
|Assistant General Manager in Karnataka State Agricultural Marketing Ltd.||₹43,100- 83,900|
|Chief Librarian in the Dept.of Public Libraries|
Salary Details For KPSC Group A & B Jobs – R.P.C :
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Insurance Medical Officer||₹52,650-97,100 per month|
|Senior Asst. Director||₹52,650-97,100 per month|
|Asst. Horticultural Officer||₹40900-78200 per month|
|Assistant General Manager||₹43100-83900 per month|
Application Fee For KPSC Vacancy 2018-19 |Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018-19
Applicants who are going to fill registration form for KPSC Recruitment have to pay application fee. Application fee must be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. Application fee differs on the basis of category.
- General Category: Rs.600/-
- Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs.300/-
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-
How To Apply Online For KPSC Recruitment 2018-19? KPSC Group A & B Bharti 2018-19
Applicants should fill online application forms for KPSC Bharti 2018-19 before or on 16.01.2019. Thus, here we provide you some instructions to follow while filling Application form:
- Firstly, Participant should log on to official website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Go to home page and search for Karnataka PSC Bharti 2018-19 notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Candidates must fill all the required details in registration form for KPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2018-19.
- Also, upload recent passport size photo & scanned signature in the registration form.
- Then, recheck all the entries filled in the application form.
- After that, make the payment of examination fee.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Contenders can also take print out of submitted application form for any future reference.
Important Links For Karnataka PSC Group A & B Vacancy 2018-19
Download here KPSC Jobs R.P.C 2019 Notification
Download KPSC Group A & B Recruitment HK 2019 Notification
Click here to apply online for Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2019
Conclusion: Karnataka Public Service Commission has published an advertisement for 491 Group A & B Posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested can fill online examination form for KPSC Recruitment 2018 till 16.01.2019.
Do you want to apply for Jobs in Teaching Department ? If yes, then here is a great opportunity for you. Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued KPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for 700 posts. There are vacancies available for the posts of Head Masters & Teachers. Those candidates who are interested can fill their online form for KPSC Teaching Jobs 2018 through official site. Applicants can submit their online application form for Teacher Vacancies before or on 22.12.2018. To get complete information regarding Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018, you can read the article as available here.
Brief Notes For KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC Jobs 2018
Name of Institution : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Well known as : KPSC
No. of Posts : 700 posts
Name of posts for KPSC Jobs 2018 : Head Master & Teacher
Last date : 22.12.2018
Job location : Karnataka
Apply mode For Karnataka PSC Jobs : Online
Official Website : kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Dates To Remember For KPSC Teacher Bharti 2018 – KPSC Vacancy 2018
Starting date to filling up online form for KPSC Teacher Vacancy : 23.11.2018
Ending date for submission of application form : 22.12.2018
Classification Of KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 – KPSC Teaching Jobs 2018
Total Vacancy : 700 Posts
Name of post : Head Master & Teacher
Discipline Wise Post Details For KPSC Recruitment 2018 :
(i) KPSC Teacher Bharti 2018 (RPC) :
|Name of Posts||No. of KPSC Jobs|
|Kannada Language Teachers||79|
|English Language Teachers||79|
|Urdu Language Teachers||79|
|Social Science Teachers||79|
(ii) Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 (HK) :
|Name of Post||No. of KPSC Vacancy|
|Kannada Language Teachers||21|
|English Language Teachers||21|
|Urdu Language Teachers||21|
|Social Science Teachers||21|
Am I Eligible For KPSC Vacancy 2018 ? Age Criteria For Karnataka PSC Jobs 2018
Applicants who wish to apply for KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 must have to fulfill some eligibilities as mention here. Candidates must check required education qualification, age limit etc. for KPSC Bharti 2018 here :
Education Qualification For Karnataka PSC Jobs 2018 – KPSC Teacher Vacancy :
Participants should have done Graduation & Post Graduation from any recognized university for KPSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates must have experience in respective subject for which they have been applied. To collect more information regarding qualification for KPSC Jobs 2018, you can refer official notification.
Age Limit For KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC Jobs :
As per rules & regulations of department, Candidate must have minimum age as 18 years for KPSC Teaching Jobs 2018. Applicants should not have age more than 40 years for KPSC Bharti 2018. Candidates can check category wise age relaxation for Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2018 from the below section :
- General Category : 18 years to 35 years
- Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B : 38 years
- Category – I/ PWD : 40 years
How Can I Get Selection For KPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Karnataka PSC Bharti 2018
Selection Criteria For KPSC Bharti 2018 – Karnataka PSC Teaching Jobs 2018 :
Selection of the participants will get done on the basis of written examination which conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission. Applicants should have to qualify in the written examination for get selection for KPSC Vacancy 2018. Candidate can read more information related to selection criteria for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 through the official notification.
Application Fee For KPSC Teacher Bharti 2018 – Karnataka PSC Recruitment :
Candidates who belong to Unreserved Category should have to pay Rs. 600/- as examination fee for KPSC Teaching Jobs 2018. Participants of Reserved Category should also need to make fee payment of Rs. 300/-. Examination Fee for Ex- Military Person is Rs. 50/- as per the department rules and regulations for KPSC Recruitment 2018. Application Fee will get received through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or pay Offline through E-Challan.
Pay Scale For KPSC Teacher Vacancy 2018 – KPSC Bharti :
Department will offer a good salary package to selected participants for Karnataka PSC Jobs 2018. Applicants can check the post wise salary details for KPSC Teacher Jobs 2018 as follows :Salary for Head Master Post is Rs. and for teachers pay scale is Master /- per month.
- Head Master Post : Rs. 43100/- to Rs. 83900/- per month
- Teacher Post : Rs. 33450/- to Rs. 62600/- per month
How To Apply Online For KPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Karnataka PSC Bharti 2018
Participants who going to fill online application form for Karnataka PSC Jobs can read the instructions as given below :
- Applicants must have valid email id & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidate must visit the official website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then go to “Home” page & select the desired post of KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2018.
- Go through all the details given on the page & Click “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
- Complete all the details in the registration form.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photo & signature in online form.
- Recheck all the details as filled in the form.
- Then you can click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Make payment of examination form & take print out of the form for the future use.
Important Links For Karnataka PSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 – KPSC Teaching Jobs 2018 :
Conclusion: KPSC Recruitment 2018 notification has published for 700 Teaching Jobs. Applicants can apply online for KPSC Bharti 2018 before or on ending date i.e. 22.12.2018.
Hello Friends, Are you searching Group A & Group-B Vacancy in Karnataka PSC ? Here is information for you. In recently, Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification for 294 Group-A & Group-B (Lecturer, Drug Inspector, Assistant Engineer, District Manager) Vacancy. Those candidate who are interested in Group-A & Group-B Vacancy can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018. Online application form will start from 26th March, 2018. Interested candidate can fill up the application form for Karnataka PSC Group-A & B Vacancy on or before the last date 24th April, 2018.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidate to fill up the vacancy of Group-A Group-B post. This is a good opportunity for candidate who are looking Jobs in Karnataka PSC. Those candidate who have passed Graduation / Diploma / PG from a recognized Board/ University are eligible to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018. Thus the candidate who have fulfill eligibility criteria can submit the application form though online mode. For more details regarding Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process of Group-A Group-B Vacancy you can check from notification PDF of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018.
Overview of KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC Group-A & B Vacancy
Name of Organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Also Known As : KPSC
Jobs Category : Govt Jobs
Jobs Location : Karnataka
Total No. of Vacancy : 294
Name of Vacancy : Group-A & B (Lecturer, Drug Inspector, AE & District Manager)
Mode of Application : Online
Official website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Distribution of KPSC Vacancy – Karnataka PSC Group-A & Group-B Jobs
- Principal in Morarji Desai Residential PU Colleges in Dept. of Minorities : 10 Post
- Principal in Minorities Model Residential Schools in Dept. of Minorities : 04 Post
- District Manager in Dr.B.R Ambedkar Devt. Corporation Ltd : 03 Post
- Assistant District Manager in Dr.B.R Ambedkar Devt. Corporation Ltd : 03 Post
- Assistant Doctor in Dept. of Handloom and Textile : 03 Post
- Principal in MDRS in Directorate of Minorities : 23 Post
- Kannada Language Lecturer : 10 Post
- English Language Lecturer : 10 Post
- Urdu Language Lecturer : 10 Post
- Physics Language Lecturer : 10 Post
- Chemistry Lecturer : 10 Post
- Biology Lecturer : 10 Post
- Mathematics Lecturer : 10 Post
- History Lecturer : 10 Post
- Economics Lecturer : 10 Post
- Commerce Lecturer : 10 Post
- Accountancy Lecturer : 10 Post
- Dist. Minorities Officer in Dept. of Minorities Welfare : 10 Post
- Drug Inspector in Dept. of Drug Control : 83 Post
- Taluk Devt. Officer in Dr.B.R Ambedkar Devt. Corporation Ltd : 44 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Mahanagara Palikes in Dept. of Municipal Admn : 01 Post
Important Dates for KPSC Group-A & Group-B Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC Vacancy
KPSC Jobs Notification Publish Date : 23.03.2018
Starting date for Filling up KPSC Jobs Online Application Form : 26th March, 2018
Last date for Submission of KPSC Group-A Group-B Jobs Online Form : 24th April, 2018
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2018 | Required Qualification for Karnataka PSC Group-A & Group-B Vacancy
Those candidate who are filling application form for Karnataka PSC Group-A & Group-B Recruitment they should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria :
Education Qualification for KPSC Group-A & Group-A Vacancy 2018
Candidate should have pass Graduation / Diploma / PG from a recognized Board/ University to apply for Karnataka PSC Group-A Group-B Vacancy.
Age Limit for KPSC Recruitment 2018
To apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment, candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Those candidate who belong to 2A/ 2B/ 3A/3B category their maximum age should be 38 years. Those candidate who belong to Persons with Disability category their maximum age should be 40 years for KPSC Jobs.
Application Fee for Karnataka PSC Jobs
Those candidate who are filling application form for KPSC Group-A Group B Vacancy should have pay as mentioned application fee :
- General & OBC Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- Category-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Ex-Servicemen : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 50/-.
- PWD Category : Nil/-.
Pay Scale & Monthly Salary for KPSC Group-A & Group-B Bharti 2018
Those candidate who select in Karnataka PSC for Group-A & Group-B Vacancy will paid good salary. After joining on Group-A & Group-B post, candidate will paid as mentioned pay scale as per department rule of Karnataka Public Service Commission :
- For Post 1 : Candidate will paid pay scale of Rs. 30,400/- to Rs. 51,300/-.
- For Post 2, 3 : Candidate will paid pay scale of Rs. 28,100/- to Rs. 50,000/-.
- For Post 4, 5 : Candidate will paid pay scale of Rs. 24,000/- to Rs. 45,300/-.
- For Post 6 to 21 : Candidate will paid pay scale of Rs. 22,800/- to Rs. 43,200/-.
Selection Process for KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Lecturer, Drug Inspector Vacancy
Selection of candidate for Karnataka PSC Group-A & Group-B Recruitment will based on performance in following test :
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Overall Cut-off Marks & Final merit
Those candidate who shortlist in written test should have appear for Interview, Medical Examination, Document Verification. After it, overall cut-off marks & final merit list which display on official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
How To Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Process for Filling up Karnataka PSC Group-A & Group-B Application Form
Those candidate who have fulfill eligibility criteria for Group-A & Group-B Vacancy can submit the application form for KPSC Recruitment 2018. Online application form will start from 26th March, 2018. Eligible and interested candidate can submit the application form for Karnataka PSC Group-A Group-B Vacancy by follow as mentioned procedure :
- At first, candidate should have log on Official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Then search the notification for KPSC Group-A Group-B Recruitment 2018.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned image of photo & signature in application form.
- Then recheck all given details.
- After it, you should have deposit your application fee.
- Then you should have click on “submit” button.
- Now you should have take the print out of application for future use.
Important Links for KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC Jobs
Download KPSC Group-A Group-B Notification 2018
Apply Online Link for Karnataka PSC Group-A & B Vacancy (link will be activate soon)
People you may also check :
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018
Conclusion : KPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification has published for Lecturer, Drug Inspector, District Manager (Group-A & Group-B) Vacancy. Those candidate who are searching Jobs in Karnataka PSC can fill up the application for Group-A & Group-B Vacancy. Online application form will start form 26th March, 2018. So therefore those candidate who are interested for KPSC Vacancy can submit the application form till the last date 24th April, 2018.