Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited has rolled out an advertisement as NMRC Recruitment 2017 for 745 post. There are Junior Engineer (JE), Station Controller (SC), Office Assistant and other post. Online registration process has been started from 05.11.2016. Last date to submit completely filled application form is 28.01.2017. Candidates who wish to apply for Noida Metro JE Vacancy 2017 may check Eligibility Criteria and other details from the official site. Participants can also check the official links given at the end.
|NMRC Recruitment||NMRC Syllabus||NMRC Admit Card|
Fresh Update as on 03.01.2017 :- Dear applicants as per the official news issued by the Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited the NMRC Online Registration dates are further extended to 28th January 2017. Now applicants can fill up the NMRC Online JE Form 2017 till 28.01.2017. Notification regarding the dates extension is available at http://eapplicationonline.com/NMRC2016/View/Index.aspx. Participants can get more information from the official information given below.
Fresh Update [15.12.2016] :Good News for you guys. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has extended the closing date of registration. Applicant who have not filled NMRC application form yet may apply now. Now, candidate can fill NMRC Recruitment 2017 application form up to the last date 30.12.2016. The date of submission of Fee is also extended. Applicant who are filling the application form can submit their fee from 07.11.2016 to 6.01.2017. Read more…
About Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited : A modern rail link which joins twin cities namely Noida and Greater Noida will be governed by NMRC. This metro line connect the New Delhi, the capital of India, to one of the satellite cities near to it. A special purpose Vehicle (SPV) has been formed for the Noida Metro Rail Project. It was chaired by the Chief Secretary of Uttar Pradesh. NMRC has released 745 various vacancies this year. Candidate who are interested in Railway jobs may check all the details. Education Qualification, Selection Process, Age Criteria are given below.
Quick View For NMRC Recruitment 2017/ NMRC JE Exam 2017 Details :
Name of Organization : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Department Name : Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Job Location : Noida
Application Mode : Online
Total No. of Vacancy : 745
Name of vacancy : various post
Official Website : www.delhimetrorail.com
Division of Vacancy :
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|1. Section Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO)||194 Post||Rs. 13,500/- to Rs. 25,520/-|
|2. Customer Relationship Assistant (CRA)||65 Post||Rs. 10,170/- to Rs. 18,500/-|
|3. Junior Engineer/ Electrical||59 Post||Rs. 13,500/- to Rs. 25,520/-|
|4. Junior Engineer/ Electronics||63 Post|
|5. Junior Engineer/ Mechanical||18 Post|
|6. Junior Engineer/ Civil||20 Post|
|7. Accountant Assistant||08 Post||Rs. 10,170/- to Rs. 18,500/-|
|8. Office Assistant||06 Post|
|9. Stenographer||01 Post|
|10. Maintainer||311 Post||Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 14,140/-|
Important dates for NMRC Jobs 2017 :
Advertisement No. : NMRC/ OM/ HR/ I/ 2016
Starting date for Online Registration : 05.11.2016
Date of Submission of Fee : 07.11.2016 to
Last date for Bank Challan : 30.12.2016 (23:59 hrs)
Last date for Online Registration : 30.12.2016 (23:59 hrs)
What is the Eligibility Criteria For NMRC Recruitment 2017 / NMRC Station Controller Vacancy 2017 ?
Qualification for NMRC JE Vacancy 2017 : Required information for post wise vacancies are given below. Applicant are advised to go through these details.
- Post No. 1, 3 to 6 : Candidate should have done Diploma in relevant stream from any recognized university or institute for DMRC Vacancy.
- Post No. 2 & 9 : For Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd jobs candidate should posses Graduation in any discipline.
- Post No. 7 & 8 : Applicant should have completed B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute.
- Post No. 10 : Qualification should be done from ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade only.
Age Limit for Noida Metro Station Controller Job 2017 :
- Post No. 10 : Age of the candidate should be in between 18 years to 25 years for NMRC Office Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Remaining Post : Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years for NMRC Noida Jobs 2017. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for SC/ St category and 03 years for OBC category.
NMRC Recruitment Pay Scale : Candidate who will get placed in Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd will be paid monthly income as per the above table. Candidates can also check Noida Metro Office Assistant Notification 2017 for pay scale.
Application Fee for Noida Metro Junior Engineer Recruitment : General & OBC category candidate should pay Rs. 400/- and SC/ ST category candidate should pay Rs. 150/- for NMRC JE/ SC Vacancy 2017. The fee once paid will not be refundable.
Selection Criteria for NMRC Maintainer Recruitment : Candidate who are going to apply for NMRC Recruitment 2017 should check the post wise details from below.
- Post No. 1 & 2 : Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of Written Test (two papers), Psycho test (Qualifying), Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Aye – one – category.
- Post No. 3 to 6 : Candidate selection will be made on the basis of Written test (two papers), Medical Examination in Aye – one – category & Personal Interview.
- Post No. 7 to 9 : On the basis of Written test (one paper) which is followed by Medical Examination in Cee – one category.
- Post No. 10 : Selection will be made on the basis of Written test (one paper) which is followed by Medical exam in Bee – One category.
How to Fill NMRC Noida Metro Online Form 2017 | NMRC Recruitment 2017 Application Form ?
Applicants who are attending the NMRC JE/ Station Controller Examination 2017 need to first check the registration process. Last date for sending the completely filled application form is 28.01.2017. Below are some simple step by which applicants can fill NMRC Online Station Controller Form 2017.
- Log onto the NMRC website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Click on the career link and open it.
- In the next page you will get NMRC Recruitment 2017.
- Just click on that link and read all the instruction.
- If you are eligible to apply, then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details with genuine and correct information.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Recheck all the details and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the NMRC application form and bring it at the time of interview .
- Note ID & Password for future use.
Some Important associated with NMRC Recruitment 2017 :
NMRC Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Jobs – Apply Online
Conclusion : NMRC Recruitment 2017 for 745 Section Controller, Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil) and other post. Applicant should submit Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Online application on or before the last date 30.12.2016.