SBI HRMS IRJ Login:- State Bank of India (SBI) has upgraded its Human Resource Management System known as HRMS portal with many sections. Here in this article, we are going to give you all the details regarding SBI HRMS SAP Portal, SBI HRMS IRJ Portal, SBI EMS Portal, SBI Coin Portal, SBI Salary Slip. So users please read out the whole article carefully as after this you will aware of so many things updated in SBI HRMS.
About SBI Bank-State Bank of India is a government agency playing dynamics and most significant role in the Banking World. The headquarters of SBI is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is having more than 14,000 branches along with 191 foreign offices. Its name is placed in India‘s Top 04 Banks namely ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank. HRMS SBI has adopted many changes details for which is mentioned below.
SBI HRMS IRJ Login Details at online sbi.com:-
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Portal Name||Human Resource Management System (HRMS)|
|Abbreviated as||SBI HRMS or HRMS SBI|
|Facilities Under SBI HRMS||01. HRMS SBI IRJ Portal
02. SBI HRMS SAP Portal
03. HRMS SBI Coin
04. SBI HRMS EMS
05. HRMS Salary Slip
|official site of SBI HRMS||https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal|
State Bank of India is the core banking govt. the agency which is providing so many beneficial products and services to its users. The portal of SBI HRMS is purely designed to provide help to their Employees or its users in any case. There is no need to walk through the Managers, writing applications, you can access all the stuff from this portal only. It starts it services when employees or its users log into it and then you can get details from a needle to a saw. So here are the descriptions of these products and services along with the official links to open them.
SBI HRMS IRJ Login to SAP / EMS / Salary Slip / Coin:-
01. SBI HRMS IRJ Portal Login:- State bank of India has adopted a new way to perform functions for its users which is the Human Resource Management System (HRMS). This is the home page for all the associated activities of SBI. Through this, you can get access over your Salary Slips, Recruitment Programs, Promotions scheme etc. It is basically designed to provide a professional environment to its employees. It is a like a personal SBI e-learning portal of the employees from where they can access any option available in the SBI premises. Every Big announcement, new scheme, new rules, and regulations are updated on this Login page only.
Official Link:- https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal
02. SBI HRMS SAP Login:- State Bank of India (SBI) also introduces a software called SAP (System Analyze and Programming wick lung). It is developed to get watch over Capital Management Department, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) like e-learning, virtual classrooms, career development, and succession planning, competency assessment, performance management, and property management. SBI HRMS SAP helps to get easy access over the financial and human resources of the State Bank group.
03. SBI Salary Slip Login:- Human Resource Management System-SBI provides a check in to the Salary Accounts of the employees through HRMS SBI. An Employee can check Salary Slip of each and every month, Promotion Policies, Achievements if any, Rewards and Awards on the achievement. These are some of the section which can be checked through Online SBI HRMS Salary Slip section. The official links to open the section is mentioned below.
Official Link:- https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal
04. SBI HRMS Coin login:- This Facility is basically associated with the SBI Pension Plans and Retirement Plans etc. People through this can directly login into Pension, PF or Retirement Account by providing USER ID and Password. This facility is only available for the SBI Employees. Only SBI Employees (Retired/Working) can access this link. The link to access the SBI HRMS Coin Portal is as follow :
Official link:- https://www.sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm
05. SBI HRMS Pension/ Retirement Portal:- User who wish to download their SBI Pension Slips, their Retirement plans can get access through the official links stated below. This does not form part of SBI HRMS section but is a very important section which every user of SBI checks monthly or quarterly basis. The SBI Coin segment stated above is responsible to provide all the details regarding pension, retirements, PF related information etc.
06. SBI Complaint Section:- SBI Bank also provides freedom to raise grievances against any wrong practice which can cause harm to Employee/SBI User/ Non-SBI User/ Customers or Bank itself. There is a section on the SBI official portal to raise the complaint against any wrong practice. There are Toll-Free No, Customer Care Support and also feedback Sections or your complaints and resolving issues. The user can also contact on the contact info mentioned below and official links to file complaints or to check the status of complaints are mentioned below :
SBI Toll Free No. :- 1800 11 2211 & 1800 425 3800 or 080-26599990 (these are operational 24×7)
Official Links to raise Complaints:- https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/customer-care/complaints-feedback-appreciation
Official Links to get contact information:- https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/customer-care/contact-centre
07. SBI Holiday Benefits:- This section is meant for the State Bank of India (SBI) employees. All govt. holidays are applicable for SBI Employees. This was a deal between Employee Union and Indian Bank Association that State Bank of India and its associate branches will remain closed on 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month. Actually, employees demanded 5 days working but the case settled by allowing 02 offs to the employees every month.
Important Links For SBI HRMS IRJ Login
You May Also Check
|SBI Recruitment||SBI Admit Card||SBI Syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI Clerk Syllabus|
|SBI SO Recruitment||SBI Answer Key||SBI SO Syllabus|
|SBI PO Recruitment||SBI PO Admit Card||SBI PO Syllabus|
|SBI PO Result|
Conclusion: SBI HRMS IRJ Login to get access for SAP, EMS, Salary Slip, Coin. You can visit the official SBI HRMS website link to check all the details.