Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited has issued notification for 55 post. Interested applicant can apply for Management Trainee, Semi Skilled & Lab Technician vacancy. You may apply for TNPL Recruitment 2017 in prescribed format. Last date to fill the application form is 04.01.2017. You may check the other information like TNPL qualification, selection criteria, age limit etc. below.
Check Details for TNPL Recruitment 2017 :
This section consist of all the necessary information regarding exam. Those who are willing to apply for TNPL Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 should check the details like Exam date, Education qualification, TNPL Exam Syllabus 2016 – 17 etc.
Name of Department : Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
Also Known as : TNPL
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Total No. of Post : 55
Official website : www.tnpl.com
Division of Vacancy :
- Assistant Junior Officer (Accounts)/ Management Trainee (Accounts) : 15 Post
- Semi Skilled (A)/ (B)/ (C)/ (D) (Boiler Operator) : 08 Post
- Semi Skilled (B)/ (C)/ (D) (Electrician) : 12 Post
- Semi Skilled (B)/ (C)/ (D) (Machinist) : 03 Post
- Lab Technician (LSFM) : 05 Post
- Semi Skilled (C)/ (D) Trainee (Electrical) : 12 Post
Important dates for TNPL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 :
TNPL Notification Date : 21.12.2016
Advertisement No. : DIPR/ 1336/ Display/ 2016
Last date for Submission of Application : 04.01.2017
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Recruitment 2017/ TNPL Management Trainee Jobs :
Qualification for TNPL Jobs 2017 : Applicant who are going to appear in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited jobs should check the further information.
- Post No. 1 : Candidate should posses CA (Inter)/ ICWAI (Inter) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute for TNPL Management Trainee Vacancy 2017.
- Remaining Post : Application should have completed SSLC and should have National Trade Certificate (NTC) in relevant trade. For TNPL Semi Skilled Vacancy 2016 – 17 candidate should have done their qualification from any recognized or institute.
Age Limit for TNPL 2017 Exam : Student who are willing to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2016 – 17 should check the below details.
- Post No. 1 : Candidate should have minimum 25 years age as on 01.12.2016 for TNPL Exam 2016 – 17.
- Remaining vacancy : Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years as on 01.12.2016.
Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for SC/ St category and 03 years for OBC category.
Pay Scale for TNPL Vacancy : Those who are applying for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Jobs should check the monthly salary details from TNPL 2017 Notification.
Application Fee : The details of TNPL 2017 Vacancy is given in the official notification. Candidate should go through these details from there.
Selection process for TNPL Recruitment : Student will be selected for TNPL 2017 Jobs on the basis of written examination.
How To Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2017 ?
- Visit to the official website i.e. www.tnpl.com.
- From the career section click on Advt No. DIPR/ 1336/ Display/ 2016.
- Open the TNPL Notification 2017 and read all the information completely.
- Download TNPL application form 2016 – 17.
- Fill all the information correctly in the application form.
- Attach passport size photo which should be clearly visible.
- After filling all the details recheck the complete form.
- Attach should attach qualified document, copy of id proof such as Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualification, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, Salary drawn etc. along with the Bio – data form.
- Send the TNPL Lab Technician Jobs 2017 application form to the given address.
The General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
Kagithapuram – 639 136,
Karur District, Tamilnadu.
Conclusion : TNPL Recruitment 2017 for 55 Management Trainee & other post. Applicant should send TNPL Semi Skilled Jobs 2016 – 17 application form before the last date i.e. 04.01.2017.