UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016 :- Uttar Pradesh Education Board is inviting applications for ITI Entrance Exam 2016. Candidate who are interested for Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate Course can apply for UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016 application form. Last date to apply for application form is 10.06.2016.
Details for UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016
|Name of Organization||SCVT Uttar Pradesh|
|Also Known as||Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Name||UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
In State of Uttar Pradesh, State Government conduct State level Entrance Examination for admission in ITI programs. SCVT UP is a Council for Vocation Training Institute that conduct entrance examination at State Level. This organization has invited applications from candidate to provide admission in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) programs offered by Government and Private ITI Colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Candidate who are eligible or interested can apply for application form on or before the last date 10.6.2016.
Important dates for UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016
- Starting date to Apply for Online Application : 16.05.2016
- Last date to Submission of Online Application : 10.06.2016
- UP ITI Entrance Exam Date : Updated Soon
Eligibility Criteria for UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016 :-
Education Qualification :
- Candidate who passed High School/ 10th Class is eligible to apply for UP ITI Entrance Exam application form.
- Appearing candidate in Board Examination is also eligible to apply for application form.
Trade wise Education Qualification
|Group-I||Class 8th Pass|
|Group-II||High School Pass|
|Group-III||High School with Hindi Subject|
|Group-IV||High School with Science Subject|
|Group-V||High School with math & science Subjects|
Age limit : Candidate age should not be less than 14 years as on 01.08.2016. No age relaxation is provided in the minimum age limit of candidate.
Fee Structure : Candidate can submit the fee during application process through two alternative ways :
Alternative-I : Brochure provided with prepaid coupon code marked confidential.
Alternative-II : Debit Card/ Credit Card / Online payments through Internet Banking.
- General / OBC Category : Candidate should have pay Rs. 250/-.
- SC/ ST Category : Candidate should have pay Rs. 150/-.
Total Available Seats : Government of UP has organized UP ITI Entrance Examination 2016 for total of 72529 seats. These seats are provided to get admission in various ITI programs under Engineering & Non-Engineering Trades.
Courses Group : Candidate can select course group under Engineering / Non Engineering Trade during the application process. These course groups are follows as :
- Course Group -A : If candidate want to get admission in vocational courses under Course Group-A then he/ She can select the Group-A. In this Group candidate can select the maximum of 12 trade of 06 Institutes.
- Course Group-B : If candidate want to get admission in vocational courses under Course Group-B then he/ She can select the Group-B. In this Group, candidate can select the maximum of 12 trade of 06 Institutes.
- Course Group-A & B : In this Group-A& B, candidate can select the vocational courses of Group-A & B both.
Selection Process : Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad of Uttar Pradesh is going to conduct UP ITI Entrance Examination 2016. This organization will select the candidate on the basis of merit in Written Examination.
UP ITI Entrance Examination will consist one question paper. Question will be asked from general math & general science of High School. All question in this paper, will be objective or Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. Question paper will contain 100 questions. Each correct question will carry 04 marks and no negative marking in UP ITI Entrance Examination 2016. Those candidate who crack this examination will be selected for UP ITI Entrance Examination 2016.
How To Apply for UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016 :-
- Candidate should log on Official website www.admission.scvtup.in.
- Then read eligibility criteria & instruction.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Then fill the details correctly without any error.
- Upload the recent passport size photo & signature on it.
- After the given all details click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application.
- Now you should submit this application form at the nearest ITI Institute.
- You can select 03 district for examination centers.
Also Check :
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2016 – Download PDF
Conclusion : State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) Institute of Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for UP ITI Entrance Examination 2016. Candidate who are eligible or interested can apply for UP ITI Entrance Exam 2016 application form on or before the last date 10.06.2016.