Combine Defence Services Examination I 2017 is going to be organized by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on 09th August 2017. Eligible candidates can fill UPSC CDS Application Form through online mode. The Last date for submission of CDS Online Form is 4th December 2017. Submit online application form on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Before applying for recruitment, candidates must check UPSC CDS 2017 Notification which is given below.
The department has invited applicants for the exam of CDS 2018. There is the total number of 414 vacancies. Register your application form as it is going to start from 08th November 2017. The incomplete application form will be rejected. So, Aspirants can check the furthermore information for Union Public Service Commission CDS-I Recruitment 2017 like education qualification, age limit, selection process, etc from the UPSC official website.
|UPSC CDS Exam Important Links|
|UPSC CDS Admit Card||UPSC CDS Exam Syllabus|
Overview For UPSC CDS Application Form 2018- CDS 2017 Online Form
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Examination:- UPSC CDS-I Examination 2018
Total No. Of Vacancies:- 414 Vacancies
Mode To Apply:- Online Registration Process
Starting Date For CDS Application Form:- 08th November 2017
Official Website:- www.upsc.gov.in
Division Of Vacancies For UPSC CDS I 2018
Total Number Of Vacancies: 414 Posts
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun – 100
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women) – 12
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala – 45
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Men) – 225
Important Dates For UPSC CDS Examination 2018 :
|Events||Dates To Remember|
|CDS I 2018 Online Registration Starts From||08th November 2017|
|Last Date to Fill CDS 1 Application Form||04th December 2017|
|CDS 1 Admit Card 2018||January 2018|
|CDS 1 Exam Date 2018||04th February 2018|
UPSC CDS Application Form 2017-18: Eligibility Criteria For 414 Combined Defence Service Examination 2017
UPSC CDS has announced the notification to hire candidates on 414 posts. A perfect opportunity for the participants who are looking for the UPSC Combined Defence Services 2018. So, all the interested candidates must check their UPSC Eligibility criteria to get their form successfully submitted.
Education Qualification & Age Limit For UPSC CDS Application Form 2017
|Academy||Educational Qualification For UPSC CDS 2018 Notification||Age Group For UPSC CDS 2018 Application Form|
|Indian Military Academy||Graduation or Equivalent Degree||20-25 years|
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering||20-24 years|
|Indian Airforce Academy||Degree in B.E or B.tech/B.sc with 10+2 Certificate||20-25 years|
|Officer’s Training Academy(Women)||Graduation in any discipline from recognized University||Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)|
|Officer’s Training Academy (Men)||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university||Unmarried Candidates (20-25 years)|
UPSC CDS Examination Fee 2017:
Participants who are getting registered for UPSC Online Application Form 2017 need to pay Rs. 200 for all candidates. Contenders who belong to the category of SC & ST Candidates need not pay any application fee for the entrance exam. Candidates can pay the amount by depositing it in any of the SBI Branch. More details about UPSC CDS Application form can check below given the link.
UPSC CDS 2018 Exam Centres
The Union Public Service Commission CDS Exam 2018 will be conducted at the following centers:-
|UPSC CDS 2018 Exam Centers List|
Selection Process For UPSC CDS Application Form 2017
The selection procedure for the candidates for UPSC Combined Defence Services will be on the basis of Written Examination & SSB Interview.
Scheme Of Written Examination For UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2018 – Written Examination
For admission to IMA, INA, AFA
|2||General knowledge||2 hours||100|
|3||Elementary mathematics||2 hours||100|
For admission to OTA
|2||General knowledge||2 hours||100|
What are the Steps to Apply for UPSC CDS I Exam 2018? UPSC Combined Defence Services Online Registration Process
UPSC has released the notification for the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2018. Applications are invited from eligible candidates before the last date of application on 04th December 2018. The CDS Exam is conducted twice in a year. The CDS I Online Application 2018 will be started from 08th November 2017. All the interested and eligible candidates must go through the important details regarding CDS 2018 and start applying for the application form.
- First of all, Applicants open Union Public Service Commission Official Portal at upsc.gov.in.
- Then-candidate should search “UPSC CDS I Recruitment For 414 Combined Defence Service Examination 2018” link and click on it.
- Read all UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2018.
- If you are eligible for the recruitment then click on the download button.
- Full fill all details correctly without any mistake.
- Affix recent passport size photo and signature.
- Attach important document on Union Public Service Commission Application form.
- Recheck all details after filling UPSC CDS Registration form.
- Save and take a hard copy for future use.
- Then send the form to the below given address.
Important links For UPSC CDS Application form 2017 | UPSC CDS Online Form
Conclusion:- Apply Online For UPSC CDS Application Form 2018 as it has issued Online Forms for UPSC CDS 2018 Recruitment for 414 posts. Candidates can start filling up for the application form from 08th November 2017. Aspirants can apply for it until the last date i.e. 04th December 2017.
Union Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidate to fill up the 414 vacancies in various courses of UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam (II) 2017. This examination will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission on 19th November 2017 for admission to various courses :
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 145th Course Commencing in July, 2018
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimal – Course Commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service)
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre Flying) Training Course Commencing in August, 2018
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai – 108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2018.
So therefore those candidates who are interested in Combined Defence Services Jobs can fill the online application form for UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2017. Starting date for filling up UPSC CDS Application Form 2017 is 09.08.2017. Interested candidate can submit UPSC CDS (II) Exam Online Application Form on or before the last date 08.09.2017.
Brief Information About UPSC CDS Exam (II) Notification 2017
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam (II) 2017|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Start Date for Filling up UPSC CDS Application Form 2017||09.08.2017|
|Last Date for Submission of UPSC CDS Application Form 2017||08.09.2017|
UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam (II) Notification 2017 – Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Combined Defence Service Exam (II) for admission to various courses which are prescribed below :
|S.No||Name of Courses||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 145th Course Commencing in July, 2018||100|
|2.||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimal – Course Commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service)||45|
|3.||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre Flying) Training Course Commencing in August, 2018||32|
|4.||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai – 108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018.||225|
|5.||Officers Training Academy, Chennai—22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2018.||12|
What are the Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2017 ?
Education Qualification for UPSC CDS Exam 2017
- For Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy Post : Candidate should have done Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy Post : Candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Air Force Academy Post : Candidate should have completed Degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor’s of Engineering.
Age Limit for UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2017
- For Indian Military Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy : Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 24 years as on 1st July, 2018.
Note : Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidate above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of premises.
UPSC CDS Exam Fee 2017
General & OBC category candidate should have required to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala or by using Visa/ Master Card/ Debit Card.
UPSC CDS 2017 Exam Centers
UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2017 will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission at the following centers :
AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, ALLAHABAD, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, PORT BLAIR, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM etc.
Selection Process for UPSC CDS-II Recruitment 2017
Candidate will select for UPSC Combined Defence Services Jobs on the basis of following test :
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview
Scheme of UPSC CDS Examination (II) 2017
UPSC CDS-II 2017 Examination will comprising the Objective type question of Multiple Choice. Questions will be ask from English, General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics subject. Each subject will consist a total of 100 marks. Duration of each subject will be 02 Hours.
A. For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy
|1. English||02 Hours||100 Marks|
|2. General Knowledge||02 Hours||100 Marks|
|3. Elementary Mathematics||02 Hours||100 Marks|
B. For Admission to Officers Training Academy
|1. English||02 Hours||100 Marks|
|2. General Knowledge||02 Hours||100 Marks|
Those candidate who shortlist in UPSC CDS Objective Type Examination will be called for SSB Interview. For more details regarding selection criteria, you can check UPSC CDS Exam (II) Notification 2017 which is available below.
How To Apply Process for UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2017 ? Steps for Filling up CDS Application Form for Combined Defence Services Jobs
Union Public Service Commission has released Combined Defence Services Exam (II) Notification 2017. This notification has released to fill up the 414 vacancy under the various courses for Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy. So therefore those candidate who are interested for Combined Defence Services Jobs can fill the application form for UPSC CDS (II) Exam 2017. Steps for filling up UPSC CDS Application Form 2017 is mentioned below :
- At first, you should log on Official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then you should click on notification of “UPSC CDS Exam-II 2017”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- After it, you should click on “UPSC CDS Application Form 2017”.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned image of photo & signature in application form.
- After it, you should recheck all given details.
- Then you should deposit your application fee.
- Now you should click on “submit” button.
- Take the print out of application for future use.
Important Dates for UPSC CDS Exam (II) Notification 2017
Examination Notice No. 11/2017. CDS-II
Notification Publish Date : 09.08.2017
Starting Date for Filling up UPSC CDS Online Application Form : 09.08.2017
Last Date for Submission of UPSC CDS Online Application Form : 08.09.2017
Official Link for UPSC CDS Exam II Notification 2017 and Application Form
Advertisement Notification for UPSC CDS Exam (II) Notification 2017
Apply Online Link for UPSC CDS Exam (II) Application Form 2017
You may also Like :
UPSC CDS 2nd Exam Admit Card 2017
Conclusion : Union Public Service Commission has announced notification for UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2017. This examination has released to fill up the 414 vacancies under the various Courses for Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy. The candidate who are interested for Combined Defence Services Jobs can fill the online application form for UPSC CDS (II) Exam 2017. Online application has start from 09.08.2017. Interested candidate can submit the UPSC CDS Application Form 2017 till the last date 08.09.2017.