Vijaya Bank, Head Office requires 44 Probationary Manager in Scale-II cadre. Those candidates who are waiting for Bank Jobs 2017 should apply online for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017. Online Registration Process has started from 19.12.2016. Last date for sending completely filled application form is 09.01.2017. Candidates can check Probationary Manager Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply process from the official site. Participants can also check the official links given at the end to get more details.
Details for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 | Vijaya Bank Jobs 2016 – 17 :-
Those participants who are interested to appear in Bank Jobs for session 2017-18 can apply for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Vacancy 2016-17. Here in this segment participants can check all the details related with Vijaya Bank 2016-17 Recruitment. Applicants can read Important Dates, Division of Probationary Manager-Security in Scale II vacancies etc.
Banking Institution :- Vijaya Bank
Recruitment Type :- Specialist Category jobs
Vacancy :- 44 posts
Post Name : Probationary Manager (PM)
Mode to Apply :- Online Application Form
Cadre of Vijaya Bank PM Vacancy :- Scale II
Vijaya Bank Portal : www.vijayabank.com
Division of Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Vacancies :
- Probationary Manager – Security : 20 Post
- Probationary Manager – Law : 14 Post
- Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha : 10 Post
Important Date for Vijaya Bank PM Examination 2017 :
Recruitment Notification No. : 01/2016
Starting Date for Online Application : 19.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Registration : 09.01.2017
Editing in Vijaya Bank PM Online Form :- 09.01.2017
Last date for printing application form :- 24.01.2017
Online Fee payment :- 19.12.2016 to 09.01.2017
Last date for taking print out of receipt of application form :- 16.01.2017
Closing Date to submit Hard Copy (For Areas) : 20.01.2017
How Can I Check Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Vacancy 2017 | Vijaya Bank 2017 Recruitment ?
Education Qualification for Vijaya Bank Jobs 2017 : Applicants should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation Degree from any recognized university. Vijaya Bank 2016-17 is demanding 5 year experience in concerned filed. Detail regarding education qualification are given in the Vijaya Bank Notification 2017.
Age Limit for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 : Candidates minimum age limit should be 20 year for Vijaya Bank Manager (Scale-II) Recruitment 2017. Candidates can check the maximum age limit from the given below points. Age relaxation to the Reserved Category holders will be applicable as per govt. rules and regulations.
- For Probationary Manager – Security : Applicants should be maximum 45 years as on 01.10.2016.
- Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha Vacancy : Participants age limit should be 45 years.
- Probationary Manager – Law Post : Candidates upper age limit should be 35 years.
Vijaya Bank Jobs 2017 Pay scale : Those participants who are selected for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Jobs 2017 will be paid Rs. 31,705 to Rs. 45,950/-. Information regarding allowance and D.As is available in the Vijaya Bank Notification 2017.
Vijaya Bank Exam Fee/ Application fee : Candidates who are going to fill Vijaya Bank Application Form 2017 need to pay Rs. 600/- . This application fees is valid for General and OBC category participants. Those applicants who are from ST/SC or PWD Category need to pay Rs. 100/-. Payment of application fees is to be done in Online Mode. It can be made by Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking. Dated for making the payment are also given as 19.12.2016 to 09.01.2017.
Selection Process for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 : Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Group Discussion/ Personal Interview 2016-17. Applicants should prepare themselves properly i.e participants should be mentally skilled etc. Rest of the information you can check in Vijaya Bank Job Advertisement 2017.
How to Send Online Application Form for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 ?
The applicants should fill registration form through Online mode. Registration process is starting from 19th December, 2016. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 09th January, 2017. Participants who are appearing in the Vijaya Bank Probationary Officer Bharti 2017 must follow the simple steps given below. Here we are indicating the Apply Online Steps for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017. Participants are advised to carefully read all the steps and then submit the Vijaya Bank Application Receipt 2017 on the address given below.
- First of all eligible applicants log in to Official Vijaya Bank Portal at www.vijayabank.com.
- Then should search “Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement “ and click on it.
- New page will open showing PDF File for Vijaya Bank 44 Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017.
- Read all the details carefully and start to fill Vijaya Bank Online Form 2016-17.
- Now enter basic information like Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Education etc.
- Afterwards participants are required to upload recent passport size photo and signature as per the given specification.
- Recheck all details after filling form. Then press submit button.
- Now a payment gateway will open asking you to make payment of Vijaya Bank Application Fees.
- Payment as explained can be made using Master/Visa Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- On Successful payment note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
- Now your Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Form 2017 submitted successfully.
- Next steps is to be obtain a Computer Generated Copy of the form and submit it to the Vijaya Bank Office.
- Address is shown below. Probationary Manager Online Form must reach before 16.01.2017.
Address to Send Vijaya Bank Application Receipt (Hard Copy) :-
P.O. Box No. 5136,
G.P.O., Bangalore – 560 001
Important link for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 :
Click Here – Vijaya Bank Vacancy Notification 2017
Apply Online for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Scale II Jobs 2017
Conclusion : Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 for 44 Probationary Manager – Security, Rajbhasha and Law post. Applicants can submit Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Application Form on or before the last date 20.01.2017. For more details participants can visit the official website www.vijayabank.com